Seriously Small Batch
• Seriously Small Batch was a new cigar brand given to me to design meant to have a rustic or even include gears. The last design I just wanted to see what it would look like with more of an urban feel. I felt out different typefaces and wanted to go with something a bit eye-catching but concise.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday
• These were for use by Cigars.com meant to echo the look and feel of the premium cigar site that it was going to be used for. I put them on imagery so as to better get an idea of how they would be used. Multiple concepts were used.
Smokin' on the Hudson
• This was a logo design for an event that happens every year courtesy of Casa De Montecristo. I enjoyed working on these logos for the nautical theme and wanted to present rustic and modern takes on the logo. Eventually production costs stopped the logo from being fully updated.
Steals and Deals / JR Plus Week
• These were designs used to marketing of separate events going on throughout the websites used by Tabacalera USA that needed to keep the branding and colors of JR Cigar.com
Jae East Logo Animation
•Designed in Adobe Illustrator and animated in Adobe After Effects for Jason Eastman of JaeEast.com. He wanted a clean logo to represent his brand and I chose a clean rounded font that plays off the letter E.
•The owners of comics.tumblr.com thought it would be a nice idea to update their main banner and it was a blast doing design work for comics using different elements so iconic to that medium.
• This was a concept sketch for a holiday medallion i was tasked with creating for a seasonal decor installation during my time at Center Stage Productions. They wanted presents shown on a gold medallion with a bit of added whimsy.