Corporate Essentials Design Work
• During my time at Corporate Essentials I helped the transition into a new branding initiative they underwent with a design firm. I was the sole designer tasked with using their branding to create more work as well as work separated from that branding.
• Sugar can wrap for sugar provided by the company.
• Branding for a Cold Brew Tap handle using coffee provided by Irving Farm Coffee Roasters.
• Posters used in various offices like Yelp NYC for Corporate Essentials coffee initiative that was entitled Essential Coffee Company.
• Fuel Culture Work Happy: pieces of the company's newly redesigned layouts and how they were to be used.
• Found Beverage Co posters which were hung in offices to advertise the new drink offering the companies had for their employees. The old logo was the one used before the re-brand.